Topics

WSJT-X Ver 2.3.0 Rc2 Error Message

Thomas Webb

When I open WSJT-x 2.3.0 Rc2, I get an error message with the following....

Error  Loading LOTW Users Data
Network error - SSL/TLS support not installed,
can not fetch https:// lotw.arrl.org/lotw-user-activity.csv

I click 'OK' to acknowledge it, message goes away, and program functions as advertised.
Did not get this error message with Rc1.

Tom, WA9AFM

Jim Shorney

http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-2.3.0-rc2_en.html#INSTALL_WIN

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 19:24:24 -0800
"Thomas Webb" <tmwebb@...> wrote:

When I open WSJT-x 2.3.0 Rc2, I get an error message with the following....

Error  Loading LOTW Users Data
Network error - SSL/TLS support not installed,
can not fetch https:// lotw.arrl.org/lotw-user-activity.csv

I click 'OK' to acknowledge it, message goes away, and program functions as advertised.
Did not get this error message with Rc1.

Tom, WA9AFM

Thomas Webb

Downloaded both the SSL Lite and the MS Redistributalble files.  Now get the following error message:

The program can't start because VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from your computer.

Still getting the Network error  SSL/TLS support not installed message.

Tom WA9AFM

Thomas Webb

I've uninstalled 2.3.0 RC2 and reloaded 2.2.2.  Now working fine.

Tom WA9AFM

neil_zampella

You didn't say if you're using the 32 or 64 bit versions?    What is the v2.2.2 32 bit or 64 bit?   What version of 2.3.0-RC were you using?

Neil, KN3ILZ