locked Windows 10 #Windows10 #WSJTX_config

Mark Springer

Got a Dell laptop all updated on Windows 10, installed WSJTX and Yaesu
driver for my FT-891.
I pulled MS Edge off the taskbar and desktop (Firefox user) but it keeps
popping up over the wsjtx window, freezing my mouse.
Should I throw in the towel and make edge my default browser?
It's very frustrating.
TX de Mark WL7BCT

neil_zampella

No ... just make Firefox the default, then open the Task Manager and
kill any all Edge processes.   I don't have that issue happening.

Neil, KN3ILZ