Wide Graph time slot ID text #Waterfall

W1EL Eric

Greetings,

I have somehow made the white text at the left side of the wide graph that identifies the time slot and band disappear.

I’ve searched the manual and the archive of this list and come up empty.

Is there a way to get it back?

Best Regards, Eric

Eric Lowell (W1EL)

48 Loon Rd

Wesley, ME 04686

Bill Somerville

On 12/10/2021 23:18, W1EL Eric wrote:

Greetings,

I have somehow made the white text at the left side of the wide graph that identifies the time slot and band disappear.

I’ve searched the manual and the archive of this list and come up empty.

Is there a way to get it back?

Best Regards, Eric

Eric Lowell (W1EL)

Hi Eric,

increase the "N Avg" spin box value to slow down the scroll speed and leave room for the annotations.

On 12/10/2021 23:23, Bill Somerville wrote:
On 12/10/2021 23:18, W1EL Eric wrote:

Greetings,

I have somehow made the white text at the left side of the wide graph that identifies the time slot and band disappear.

I’ve searched the manual and the archive of this list and come up empty.

Is there a way to get it back?

Best Regards, Eric

Eric Lowell (W1EL)

Hi Eric,

increase the "N Avg" spin box value to slow down the scroll speed and leave room for the annotations.

of course that should have been decrease the value to speed up the waterfall scrolling speed.

W1EL Eric

Bill,

Thanks! I had increased the font size and that made it go away. Now I know!

73, W1EL

On 12/10/2021 23:23, Bill Somerville wrote:

On 12/10/2021 23:18, W1EL Eric wrote:

Greetings,

I have somehow made the white text at the left side of the wide graph that identifies the time slot and band disappear.

I’ve searched the manual and the archive of this list and come up empty.

Is there a way to get it back?

Best Regards, Eric

Eric Lowell (W1EL)

Hi Eric,

increase the "N Avg" spin box value to slow down the scroll speed and leave room for the annotations.

of course that should have been decrease the value to speed up the waterfall scrolling speed.

Joe

Hi Eric,

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 03:23 PM, Bill Somerville wrote:
On 12/10/2021 23:18, W1EL Eric wrote:

Greetings,

I have somehow made the white text at the left side of the wide graph that identifies the time slot and band disappear.

I’ve searched the manual and the archive of this list and come up empty.

Is there a way to get it back?

Best Regards, Eric

Eric Lowell (W1EL)

Hi Eric,

increase the "N Avg" spin box value to slow down the scroll speed and leave room for the annotations.

Actually, of course, it's the opposite.  Bill has been working too hard answering questions here.

You need to DECREASE the "N Avg" spin box value to SPEED UP the scroll speed so there will be room for the annotations.

 -- 73, Joe, K1JT