73, Reino OH3mA

Lähettäjä: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] Puolesta Radivoj Kar, f6gnz via groups.io
Lähetetty: 07 April 2021 19:53
Vastaanottaja: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Aihe: Re: [WSJTX] ADIF Master and wsjt_log.adi compatibility #WSJTX_config

Hi Carl,
Thanks for the response. You said ADIF Master is not needed. But then which application to use to open the wsjt_log.adi , cut QSOs from certain date blocks and create two new .adi files, one containing remaining QSOs and other cut and pasted QSO groups.
Now, Windows opens the log with ADIF Master as default application, but I am not sure that if I save logs from ADIF Master if the resulting logs would be legitimate for wsjtx !
Please clarify.
73, Radi f6gnz

Sam Birnbaum

Hi All,

As I have seen a few threads regarding adi files merge questions.
I am just finishing an enhancement to my Alltext.exe program to facilitate
appending ADIF records from one adi file to another. The program
will take care so that no duplicates will exists in the destination file no matter
how many times the same files are used. Should be ready before the weekend.

73,

Sam W2JDB