locked Version 2.5 trouble #transmit #Kenwood #Windows10

Dave

Hello everyone,

I have recently upgraded from 2.2 to 2.5 and now have troubles.

All seems to look OK but I cannot connect with anyone.

I am decoding just fine, green bar about 65.

TX seems OK on my 590-SG using USB interface, ALC is 1 bar on TX.

time.is says I am exact.

auto seq is checked.

When I double click on a cq the TX comes on and I am calling that station and their call is now in the TX windows.

When someone answers my cq their call does not show up in the TX1 window and the TX6 window is still checked.

again auto seq is checked.

Thoughts please,

Dave KC3AM

Sam Birnbaum

Make sure you have the Call1st check box checked.

Sam W2JDB

I have recently upgraded from 2.2 to 2.5 and now have troubles.

All seems to look OK but I cannot connect with anyone.

I am decoding just fine, green bar about 65.

TX seems OK on my 590-SG using USB interface, ALC is 1 bar on TX.

time.is says I am exact.

auto seq is checked.

When I double click on a cq the TX comes on and I am calling that
station and their call is now in the TX windows.

When someone answers my cq their call does not show up in the TX1 window
and the TX6 window is still checked.

again auto seq is checked.

Thoughts please,

Dave KC3AM

Dave Garber

you did click on him replying, right.
Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Sat, Nov 27, 2021 at 3:10 PM Sam Birnbaum via groups.io <w2jdb=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Make sure you have the Call1st check box checked.

Sam W2JDB

I have recently upgraded from 2.2 to 2.5 and now have troubles.

All seems to look OK but I cannot connect with anyone.

I am decoding just fine, green bar about 65.

TX seems OK on my 590-SG using USB interface, ALC is 1 bar on TX.

time.is says I am exact.

auto seq is checked.

When I double click on a cq the TX comes on and I am calling that
station and their call is now in the TX windows.

When someone answers my cq their call does not show up in the TX1 window
and the TX6 window is still checked.

again auto seq is checked.

Thoughts please,

Dave KC3AM

Dave

Yes I did the double click to put him in the TX window.

For some reason the RX station or any station I try does not answer which is strange.

Dave KC3AM

On 11/27/2021 3:53 PM, Dave Garber wrote:
[...]

johnsherry57

Hi , are you showing on psk reporter?

John
GM0AZC