SSL/TLS support not installed error #windows11

Rod Greene

I get this error when I try to download the LoTW User Activity File. I have looked in the messages archive but am not clear on what I need to do to get rid of this error message and be able to download the file.
I'm running Win 11 Home on a new PC. WSJT-X ver 2.5.4

TIA and 73, Rod/w7zrc

Michael Black

Open the Help file and search for SSL.It's in section 3.1
Mike W9MDB

On Friday, January 14, 2022, 04:37:39 PM CST, Rod Greene via groups.io <w7zrc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I get this error when I try to download the LoTW User Activity File. I have looked in the messages archive but am not clear on what I need to do to get rid of this error message and be able to download the file.
I'm running Win 11 Home on a new PC. WSJT-X ver 2.5.4

TIA and 73, Rod/w7zrc

Rod Greene

Thanks Mike - will do. 73, Rod w7zrc

On Friday, January 14, 2022, 3:40 PM, Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Open the Help file and search for SSL.It's in section 3.1
Mike W9MDB

    On Friday, January 14, 2022, 04:37:39 PM CST, Rod Greene via groups.io <w7zrc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I get this error when I try to download the LoTW User Activity File. I have looked in the messages archive but am not clear on what I need to do to get rid of this error message and be able to download the file.
I'm running Win 11 Home on a new PC. WSJT-X ver 2.5.4

TIA and 73, Rod/w7zrc

Rod Greene

Thanks Mike, That worked!

73, Rod/w7zrc