locked Set up incorrect info for WSPR but can't figure how to delete #NewUser

Paul

I accidentally set up wspr with some wrong info and can't figure out how to reset it or delete it without removing the program and reinstalling.
Anyone know how to do that without aforementioned method?

Thanks!

Paul
AI6PC

Dave Garber

Maybe delete the wsor ini file and start over?

sent by ve3wej on lg phone

On Wed., Jun. 29, 2022, 6:24 p.m. Paul via groups.io, <AI6PC=
icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

I accidentally set up wspr with some wrong info and can't figure out how
to reset it or delete it without removing the program and reinstalling.
Anyone know how to do that without aforementioned method?

Thanks!

Paul
AI6PC

Paul

Thanks for the answers. However for some reason (unbeknownst to me) when I went back in to the WSPR app all of a sudden it allowed me to change the info.