Topics

Scheduling periods for FST4W-1800 #WSJTX_config

G4SDG

I'm now using version rc3 and have been running FST4W-1800 on 136KHz with scheduling set to 1/2 expecting it to transmit every hour on the hour which is what, as far as I can recall, it has done in the past. Today it seems to have missed a transmission period as shown in the screengrab below where it transmitted at 18:00 and 19:00 but not at 20:00. Earlier it had missed the 17:00 slot having transmitted alright at 15:00 and 16:00. Am I misunderstanding the scheduling section in the guide here?

73 Chris G4SDG

G4SDG

And again today when set to 1/2 it transmitted at 16:00 but not 17:00. It's a bit of a nuisance when it happens with this long mode!

73 Chris G4SDG