From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob W7DIT
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2023 1:50 PM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] same station on different bands #NewUser

Hi,

After spending a half year only working FT8 on 20m, I've started working on 12m too. I was surprised to learn that stations I've worked on 20m also appear green in 12m. That makes it hard to figure out who I have and who I have not worked before on 12m. Is there a WSJT-X setting I missed that fixes this?

Thanks,
Bob W7DIT

Steve Lively, AF1SL

I use WSJT-X for FT-8 on multiple bands and it color codes by band for me. It only shows green for contacts I've made on that particular band. I am on a Mac, so that may be different behavior than Windows or other OS's.

Steve Lively
AF1SL
360-535-3003
stevelively@...

On Jan 27, 2023, at 16:52, Bill, WB6JJJ <bill@...> wrote:

´╗┐Bob,
The program JTAlert can provide that band-by-band information.
It works great and integrates easily with WSJT-X.

Bill
WB6JJJ