locked Rig control error #wsjt-x-crashing #FlexRadio #Windows10

John Caulfield <johnradioham@...>

Windows 10, Flex 6400, Version 2.5.4 WSJT-X,
All works fine for a while (five minutes or so) then I get the Rig Control Error with the following detail:
Hamlib error: IO error
network.c(441):network_close return(0)
iofunc.c(361):port_close return(0)
rig.c(1047):rig_open return(-6) IO error
network.c(441):network_close return(0)
iofunc.c(361):port_close return(0)
iofunc.c(361):port_close return(0) while opening connection to rig

Only programs running are Flex SDR and WSJTX - no add-ins.
Ugraded to the most recent versin of WSJT-X in hopes that would fix it but same thing happened.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
John K0FUZ

Michael Black

On Sunday, January 23, 2022, 11:12:10 AM CST, John Caulfield <johnradioham@gmail.com> wrote:

Windows 10, Flex 6400, Version 2.5.4 WSJT-X,
All works fine for a while (five minutes or so) then I get the Rig Control Error with the following detail:
Hamlib error: IO error
network.c(441):network_close return(0)
iofunc.c(361):port_close return(0)
rig.c(1047):rig_open return(-6) IO error
network.c(441):network_close return(0)
iofunc.c(361):port_close return(0)
iofunc.c(361):port_close return(0) while opening connection to rig

Only programs running are Flex SDR and WSJTX - no add-ins.
Ugraded to the most recent versin of WSJT-X in hopes that would fix it but same thing happened.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
John K0FUZ

Michael Black

Please place this file in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\WSJT-Xhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/t52ngcalsgnpm8m/wsjtx_log_config.ini?dl=0
Restart WSJT-X and duplicate the problem.Shut down WSJT-X
Then send me the WSJT-X_RigControl.log file that will be in the same location.
Mike W9MDB