From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of jdpmail
Sent: 17. lokakuuta 2020 15:59
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] No decode in 2.2.2 after upgrade from 2.1

Hi, Thanks for the add.  I had been running WSJT 2.1 without a problem. I upgraded to 2.2.2 and now I cannot get anything to decode.  Computer OS Win 10.  I see the signals in the waterfall.  The decode flashes put nothing decodes.  Singal in the green. I have tried going back to 2.1 now it doesn't decode.  Then went back to 2.2.2 still the same.
Any suggestions.
Thanks.
Jim
KA3GKG

jdpmail

HI Reino,
Thanks for the reply.  I use Dimension for my time sync.
So more information since original post.
I was trying to use my Multus Proficio SDR for the rig. It had been working well with 2.1
I switched to my IC-7300(always trying to think of another way to trouble shoot) and and installed 2.2.2 and it works fine.( I am using HRD for rig control)
So I suspect my issue is with the audio of the SDR.
Thanks for your help.
Jim
KA3GKG

On 18/10/2020 13:43, jdpmail wrote:
HI Reino,
Thanks for the reply.  I use Dimension for my time sync.
So more information since original post.
I was trying to use my Multus Proficio SDR for the rig. It had been working well with 2.1
I switched to my IC-7300(always trying to think of another way to trouble shoot) and and installed 2.2.2 and it works fine.( I am using HRD for rig control)
So I suspect my issue is with the audio of the SDR.
Thanks for your help.
Jim
KA3GKG
73
Hi Jim,

that SDR only has I/Q output, are you using their SDR console application for demodulation?

Check that there is not excessive latency delivering Rx audio to WSJT-X, you can do a rough check by looking at the times signals appear to start on the WSJT-X waterfall.

jdpmail

Hi Bill,
Thanks for the reply.  You gave me an idea.  I my reinstalling software I must have reset my RVC I/Q balance of the SDR...  I rebalnced and now recived fine with Multus Proficio SDR and 2.2.2.   Now if I can figure out my rig control.
What Kenwood model is the same as the TS-2000.   That is what I used to use for my SDR rig control from WSJT.  I don't see the TS-2000 in v2.2.2?
Thanks
Jim
KA3GKG
73

jdpmail

Nevermind i found the TS-2000.  must have been scrolling right past it.