Topics

No decode #WSJTX_config

Rich

When I start WSJT everything seems to be working but no stations are showing up.I've had this happen before,If I opened another program while having WSJT the audio stopped responding and I wouldn't get any stations.Now everything is good and I only have WSJT open and it's decoding but no stations showing up in program.Any suggestions?
Thanks
Rich

Andrew OBrien

The usual things to check are:  Computer clock is accurate?  Your audio paths specified in WSJT-X is correct and has not suddenly changed ? .  You are in correct sideband?  Filers in your radio not too narrow? You have the correct mode in WSJTX selected?

Andy K3UK