Topics

JTAlert / WSJT-X / N3FJP's Amateur Contesting log #ft8

John Sokol

Trying to use all 3 together. Followed all the steps to set up the logging software to receive the logging info from JTAlert.  After a contact, I get this error

JTAlert: QSO to N3FJP Amateur Contact Log
Logging Warning
Error Message: ACLOG File: Unable to confirm QSO Logged
Note: The QSO is still saved to the WSJT-X Log File.

Bill Somerville

On 18/10/2020 00:16, John Sokol wrote:
Trying to use all 3 together. Followed all the steps to set up the logging software to receive the logging info from JTAlert.  After a contact, I get this error

JTAlert: QSO to N3FJP Amateur Contact Log
Logging Warning
Error Message: ACLOG File: Unable to confirm QSO Logged
Note: The QSO is still saved to the WSJT-X Log File.
Hi John,

that is a JTAlert error message, you probably need to ask the question on the JTAlert support forum:

https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support

The issue sounds familiar, I'm sure a search of the message archive there will reveal the solution.

Fred Kepner

John,

Make sure AC Log is running first, then check that the below box is checked in the Settings: Application Program Interface tab.