Topics

Jtalert audio not working. #AudioIssues

Chuck Freeman

I seem to have Jtalert working except I can not get the audio alert to work. If I do a sound test the audio comes thru the computer speakers just fine.Anyone have any ideas what I need to do.  73s W0CBF

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/02/2021 11:37 am, Chuck Freeman via groups.io wrote:
I seem to have Jtalert working except I can not get the audio alert to work. If I do a sound test the audio comes thru the computer speakers just fine.Anyone have any ideas what I need to do.  73s W0CBF

Likely you have not set the sound file for each of the Alert types your interested in. You have to tell JTAlert which sound file you want to use for an Alert and set a desired volume.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Chuck Freeman

Thanks Laurie that was the problem. Many THANKS! 73s Chuck W0CBF