locked Incorrect logged QSO times in WSJT-X Version 2.5.4 when running MSK144 #IssueReport #logging

On Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 02:06 PM, Philip Rose wrote:

As far as I can see the QSO actually started with the call at 102515 that
K0TPP answered
Phil... A valid point, however it still does not address the fact that both the start and end times were logged as 10:26:15.

--
John P.
WA2FZW

Sam Birnbaum

The person who originally started this thread never mentioned what the ADIF record in the file wsjtx_log.adi contains Do the start/end date time values in there reflect the same value or not? If not, then the problem does not lie with wsjt_x but rather downstream.
73,

Sam W2JDB

On Mon, Aug  8, 2022 at 02:06 PM, Philip Rose wrote:

As far as I can see the QSO actually started with the call at 102515 that
K0TPP answered
Phil... A valid point, however it still does not address the fact that both the start and end times were logged as 10:26:15.

--
John P.
WA2FZW

Moderators... For some reason, this seems to be a 2nd version of the original thread! Can you merge the messages here with the other one?

--
John P.
WA2FZW