i dont'see the callsings in activity window #WSJTX_config

ik1hvw@...

hello
i see the waterfall of the stations but not appear the callsings in the activity window
i use wsjtx for Mac
thank's

Rod Greene

Check your time syncing 73and good luck. Rod w7zrc

On Friday, January 14, 2022, 4:16 PM, ik1hvw via groups.io <ik1hvw=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

hello
i see the waterfall of the stations but not appear the callsings in the activity window
i use wsjtx for Mac
thank's

Reino Talarmo

i see the waterfall of the stations but not appear the callsings in the activity window i use wsjtx for Mac thank's
With that very limited information I propose that you check your Mac time although it should be accurate enough, if I know Mac at all. Net page time.is gives time error value. Time should be within +/-2 s for any decoding and within +/-1 s for working.

73, Reino OH3mA

Karza

i see the waterfall of the stations but not appear the callsings in the activity window i use wsjtx for Mac thank's

With that very limited information I propose that you check your Mac time although it should be accurate enough, if I know Mac at all. Net page time.is gives time error value. Time should be within +/-2 s for any decoding and within +/-1 s for working.

73, Reino OH3mA
Also make sure your rig is on USB mode.

73's de Kari, oh2gqc