How to hide a station already contacted #WSJTX_config

Jean-Claude F1DSZ

Hello to all
Subject: Wsjt-x 2.5.0 RC1

Question: Why is it that when a qso is completed and saved in
I have to check or uncheck the box to see it no longer appear in the "wsjtx log.adi",
What do I have to check or uncheck to not see it anymore ?

Thank you for the information
Jean-Claude F1DSZ
( TX / Rx , In my attachment, disregard the colour
I have inverted the yellow and the red on purpose)

William Smith

I only see that when I get distracted and don’t immediately click OK on the QSO box.

73, Willie N1JBJ

On Jun 23, 2021, at 6:20 PM, Jean-Claude F1DSZ <f1dsz@orange.fr> wrote:

Hello to all

Question: Why is it that when a qso is completed and saved in
I have to check or uncheck the box to see it no longer appear in the "wsjtx log.adi",
What do I have to check or uncheck to not see it anymore ?

Thank you for the information
Jean-Claude F1DSZ
( TX / Rx , In my attachment, disregard the colour
I have inverted the yellow and the red on purpose)

Jean-Claude F1DSZ

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 12:14 PM, William Smith wrote:
N1JBJ

Thanks Willie
I hope all is well in Massachusetts.
I tried to be as quick as possible to press OK
to save but it's always the same HI.... impossible.......

    73's J. Claude F1DSZ