locked FST4-15 28.140 KN4FLO TESTING #FST4


 

I am testing out FST4-15 on frequency 28.140 upper side band. F Low is 1500 and F high is 2500. I am at 2000. Calling CQ Even if anyone is interested in trying it out. Just to see how well it does compared to FT8. I did make a contact the other day using FST4-30 and it went well. I will be transmitting for the next little while. KN4FLO. TNX, 73.


Bob K4RCG
 

I’ll QSY there now. 1800z 10 May. FST4-15

73
Bob K4RCG

On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 14:01 James Buie <jimbuie717@...> wrote:

I am testing out FST4-15 on frequency 28.140 upper side band. F Low is
1500 and F high is 2500. I am at 2000. Calling CQ Even if anyone is
interested in trying it out. Just to see how well it does compared to FT8.
I did make a contact the other day using FST4-30 and it went well. I will
be transmitting for the next little while. KN4FLO. TNX, 73.






 

Thank you. KN4FLO, 73.


Bob K4RCG
 

I saw your signal about 1810z, called but no reply. Condx not to spiffy
between us. I’ll stay on 28.140 a while longer.

Bob
K4RCG

On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 14:07 James Buie <jimbuie717@...> wrote:

Thank you. KN4FLO, 73.






 

Thank you for trying. I appreciate it! KN4FLO, 73.


Bob K4RCG
 

See you -15 at 1834z but I presume you can’t hear me.

Bob K4RCG

On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 14:07 James Buie <jimbuie717@...> wrote:

Thank you. KN4FLO, 73.






 

I am going to stop transmitting for a bit and take a small break. Then try it again a little later on. Thanks. 73. KN4FLO.


 

No decode on my end. KN4FLO.

On Tue, May 10, 2022, 2:34 PM Bob K4RCG <bobstohlman@...> wrote:

See you -15 at 1834z but I presume you can’t hear me.

Bob K4RCG

On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 14:07 James Buie <jimbuie717@...> wrote:

Thank you. KN4FLO, 73.










Bobby Chandler
 

I'm there calling, but only 1 decode-N4RU at 1851.

Bobby/N4AU

--
n4au@...
n4au@...


 

I am back on again and transmitting. 28.140. Even 2000. Thanks to all. KN4FLO. 73.


David AD4TJ
 

Replying to you now, from FM08. Horizontal beam.
David AD4TJ

On Tuesday, May 10, 2022, 03:58:08 PM EDT, James Buie <jimbuie717@...> wrote:

I am back on again and transmitting. 28.140. Even 2000. Thanks to all. KN4FLO. 73.


 

David AD$4TJ you are a minus 20 at my location. I am running 2 long wires that are in the shape of inverted V and the peaks are about 60 or so feet in the air. Thanks. KN4FLO.


hisami dejima
 

Hi All,
Very interesting.
I am watching 28.140 FST4 15sec in Tokyo and spot to psk reporter.
24 hours from now.
Hisami 7L4IOU


 

Thank you Hisami, 7L4IOU. KN4FLO. 73.


 

I have just switched back to Deep decode. KN4FLO.

On Tuesday, May 10, 2022, 05:27:45 PM EDT, hisami dejima <7l4iou@...> wrote:

Hi All,
Very interesting.
I am watching 28.140 FST4 15sec  in Tokyo and spot to psk reporter.
24 hours from now.
Hisami 7L4IOU


 

That might be about it for the testing today. Thank you to all who tried to listen and reply. I appreciate it! I might try this test again some other day and use a different time cycle like FST4-30 and see how that does. Thanks again. KN4FLO, James, 73.


 

05/13/2022 23:09 pm est. Going to try and stay up some and see how well the FST4-30 does on 28.140. I will use F Low 1500 and F High 2500. I will be at 2000. If I can and able to, will also try to do it some tomorrow on 05/14/2022. Thanks, KN4FLO, James, 73.


 

05/14/2022 18:08 pm est. I am going to be transmitting FST4-30 Even on 28.140. F Low will be 1500 and F High will be 2500. I will be at 2000. I will be on the air doing FST4-30 for the next few hours. At some point, I might switch over and go back to FT8. From now until about 20:00 pm est. I will be calling CQ. Thank you. KN4FLO, James, 73.


Gary Rogers
 

I am listening via the KFS websdr in Half Moon Bay CA

KO3F

On May 14, 2022, at 3:11 PM, James Buie <ars.kn4flo@...> wrote:

05/14/2022 18:08 pm est. I am going to be transmitting FST4-30 Even on 28.140. F Low will be 1500 and F High will be 2500. I will be at 2000. I will be on the air doing FST4-30 for the next few hours. At some point, I might switch over and go back to FT8. From now until about 20:00 pm est. I will be calling CQ. Thank you. KN4FLO, James, 73.





 

Thanks. KN4FLO, 73.

On Saturday, May 14, 2022, 06:38:55 PM EDT, Gary Rogers <cgaryrogers190@...> wrote:

I am listening via the KFS websdr in Half Moon Bay CA

KO3F

On May 14, 2022, at 3:11 PM, James Buie <ars.kn4flo@...> wrote:

05/14/2022 18:08 pm est. I am going to be transmitting FST4-30 Even on 28.140. F Low will be 1500 and F High will be 2500. I will be at 2000. I will be on the air doing FST4-30 for the next few hours. At some point, I might switch over and go back to FT8. From now until about 20:00 pm est. I will be calling CQ. Thank you. KN4FLO, James, 73.