locked Field Day... #EnhancementReqest

JP Tucson, AZ

WSJT-X does a nice job of creating a Cabrillo log for contests and FD.

However, it is lacking 1 important function that would make a great addition and much easier work flow.

So as a request, please add a function to the Cabrillo file creation - to also create a small file that breaks down the QSO's per band - as is required by the ARRL during the entry upload process.

This should be a fairly easy task.

Thank you,

73 - John - N7GHZ.

Jim Shepherd

To get your band/mode breakdown, click on "window" and select "Score
Summary" and you will get a nice list of contacts by mode and band.

73
Jim W6US

JP Tucson, AZ

Please more specific... Can't find "window" (in settings, or band windows, contest window, etc. that say...), or "score summary" - later not at all listed in user guide.

Some snips of where you are talking about would be handy.

thx

Jim Shepherd

"Window" is a tab on your main N1MM entry window... It will give you a
dropdown menu with a bunch of choices including "score summary"

73

Jim W6US

Jim Shepherd

JP Tucson, AZ

Oh, well that would certainly explain why I can't find those in the WSJT-X program.

I don't run N1MM+ (or minus, or equals... haha...)

My post was to enhance wsjtx to do this simple function...