Feature Request: Font/Button size on TX & RX AF frequency fields #mainscreen

Mike Flowers

Would it be possible in a future release or update to allow an increase in the size of the font and the UP/DWN buttons for the TX & RX AF frequency fields?  As I am getting older, the very small numbers and very small buttons make these fields difficult to read and adjust.   It would appear that there is sufficient 'real estate' on that section of the main screen to allow them to be bigger.

I've looked in the Settings but I can't find a way to adjust these fields' size.

I think a lot of WSJT-X users would benefit from these fields and buttons being larger.

73 de Mike, K6MKF

Dave Garber

there are 2 font resizings already available on the settings/general tab.   is that what you are seeking?

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 3:16 AM Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...> wrote:
Would it be possible in a future release or update to allow an increase in the size of the font and the UP/DWN buttons for the TX & RX AF frequency fields?  As I am getting older, the very small numbers and very small buttons make these fields difficult to read and adjust.   It would appear that there is sufficient 'real estate' on that section of the main screen to allow them to be bigger.

I've looked in the Settings but I can't find a way to adjust these fields' size.

I think a lot of WSJT-X users would benefit from these fields and buttons being larger.

73 de Mike, K6MKF

SA5QED/David

For outdoor operation with only a soft keyboard on the small pad, it would be useful to adjust at least the decoded text font size without going the settings menu.