locked WW-Digi: Broken DECODE LIST Fixed? #decode

wo4o RiC

During ARRL IDC, inter-operating N1MM Plus Logger with WSJT-X, the Decode List Filter was utilized to filter out the noncontesters, and this configuration worked flawlessly.

During WW-Digi, also inter-operating N1MM Plus Logger with WSJT-X, the Decode List Filter was also utilized by adding CQ WW as text to filter out the noncontesters. All worked flawlessly until about 100 QSOs, when my Decode List stopped populating.

If losing the UDP connection is the culprit, then closing and opening everything did not solve the problem for me. For awhile I operated without the Decode List but then went QRT.

Next morning, after WW-Digi, while further investigating, I noticed the word Filter on the Decode List was in RED. That's when I decided to clear out the text of CQ WW from the Filter and, voilĂ !, the Decode List began to populate again.

Why having added the text CQ WW to filter out noncontesters during the WW-Digi, which was working and then suddenly failed, without me making any changes to the configuration, remains a mystery to me. Perhaps somebody in this group can solve the mystery?

73 de RiC wo4o
Grand Island FL