locked Kenwood 2000 Shifting freq. #IssueReport

I am having problems of my Kenwood 2000 is jumping freq. I am using 2.6.0-rc1. I am using DX lab as my radio control logging to N3HJP logger.When I set a=b the rig wants to transmit at 14.0745 not 14.070. Seems it wants to do split freq. FOX/HOUND is turned off. Should I reload the software? Any help would be appreciated.
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

Reino Talarmo

I am having problems of my Kenwood 2000 is jumping freq. I am using 2.6.0-rc1. I am using DX lab as my radio control logging to N3HJP logger.When I set a=b the rig wants to transmit at 14.0745 not 14.070. Seems it wants to do split freq. FOX/HOUND is turned off. Should I reload the software? Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Dave,
Do you have Split Operation either Rig or Fake It activated in the Radio tab and your audio frequency below 1500 Hz? If so, then it is normal operation.
73, Reino OH3mA

I fixed it this morning I as using DXLAB Commander but switched to CAT control. Work's great now.
Thanks for the reply

--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

Kevin k5vp

If you're talking FT8...the built in frequency pulldown select is 14.074.
14.070 is usually where PSK operation happens. But, I think you know that.

Best regards,

*Kevin Potter *
*k5vp*