From: loopco@...
Sent: 25 August 2022 06:32
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] Band Activity entries #WindowsXP #WSJTX_config #Windows10 #WSJTX_config #Windows10 #signalink #WSJTX_config

I see band activity lines with entries such as: 222645 -10 -0.4 751 ~ CQ a1bcd FM14 CQ Zone 5 with the CQ zone, ITU zone, or the state or country code etc.
How are last items entered? Are there restrictions? Can I enter QRP to announce that I am QRP?
If it is in the manual please give me a reference, looked everywhere !
#windows 10
#WSJTX 2.5.4
Marv

--