Locked FT-DX5000 Testing #hamlib

Mike Black

Is there an FT-DX5000 owner out there that could please test Fake It mode and let me know if it works OK over a days operating or at least several hours?

I have a report of intermittent failures so there may be a timing problem.

Please use the latest DLL from here: http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/

Mike W9MDB

Dave Garber <ve3wej@...>

Mike I will check with a local, who is using this radio, and see if he has
been already using fake it. I know he was during the Flex period
Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Sat, Aug 13, 2022 at 12:52 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Is there an FT-DX5000 owner out there that could please test Fake It mode
and let me know if it works OK over a days operating or at least several
hours?

I have a report of intermittent failures so there may be a timing problem.

Please use the latest DLL from here: http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/

Mike W9MDB

Dave Garber <ve3wej@...>

Michael, mike ve3mzd has been using fake it regularly, with using a
microkeyer 3 and has been since he got the keyer 3 a few months ago

yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Is there an FT-DX5000 owner out there that could please test Fake It mode
and let me know if it works OK over a days operating or at least several
hours?

I have a report of intermittent failures so there may be a timing problem.

Please use the latest DLL from here: http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/

Mike W9MDB

Dave Garber <ve3wej@...>

btw Michael, he has a working system as installed, he does not want to
replace dll's in case he cant get it back

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE