locked 6M Antennas #general

Michael Black

Anybody out there using a Cushcraft 6M4EL Yagi?

We're doing some analysis and looking for other users to compare with.

Mike W9MDB

Ed Stratton

Mike is it possible you can do a MOXON comparison too? For those of us
that are in HOA restrictions, a Moxon is less visibe and easily put up and
taken down as needed.. Most likely on a extension graphic pole etc.

like Stressed Moxon antenna | PAR Electronics | Filters for the commercial
2 way market, MATV, FM broadcast, laboratory, marine industry, amateur
radio, scanner and short wave listening enthusiasts
<http://www.parelectronics.com/stress-moxon.php>

W1ZZ

--
73, Ed
W1ZZ

--
tia
73

Arthur Bernstein

I’m using a Cushcraft A50 3 element Yagi at 60 ft. On ft8. Can I help?
Art, N2KA..

On Jul 18, 2022, at 10:43 AM, Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98@...> wrote:

Anybody out there using a Cushcraft 6M4EL Yagi?

We're doing some analysis and looking for other users to compare with.

Mike W9MDB

Michael Black

I'm looking to compare VNA data on 6M beams.

Do you have an analyzer you can look at your antenna?

Mike W9MDB

yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Anybody out there using a Cushcraft 6M4EL Yagi?

We're doing some analysis and looking for other users to compare with.

Mike W9MDB

--
73, Ed
W1ZZ