locked File: https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-user-activity.csv #band

Al - N1API

Is this file being produced anymore. It seems that this is missing when trying to fetch the LOTW users and also shows as an error in the startup of WSJT when using FT8 with N1MM.

If not there how can it be "turned off".

Thanks

Al

Karza

Hi Al,

On 16.7.2022 17.29, Al - N1API wrote:
Is this file being produced anymore.
Yes it is. I just downloaded a new file.
It seems that this is missing when trying to fetch the LOTW users and also shows as an error in the startup of WSJT when using FT8 with N1MM.Do
Do you have the OpenSSL libraries correctly installed?

Or perhaps it's an issue wit N1MM?

If not there how can it be "turned off".
AFAIK no.

73's de Kari, oh2gqc

Al - N1API

Well I did find the file on the computer.

"FETCH" did not work even after installing all the files suggested to do a "FETCH".

I went to the web page as just got a blank page with nothing happening.  BUT later looking in the downloads area found a partial download.   When I opened the CSV the message said the file was incomplete because it was too big to download the whole file.   So it gave me a partial download.
Not sure how much of the complete file I got but perhaps it should be a zip?  Also the page should have told me that the file was being downloaded.   It came to a blank page and did not look like anything was happening.   So I went away thinking that I was on a blank page.

Al

Joe Subich, W4TV

I have no idea what your problem might be ...

using WSJX 2.6.0-rc1, select Settings (F2) -> Colors and click
on the Fetch Now button.

When I did that, WSJTX reached out to LotW and downloaded the current
CSV file. It took less than 30 seconds for the file to download (I
have 200 mb/s fiber). There was no "blank page" and the file on my
hard drive is just slightly less than 5,000 KB.

73,

... Joe, W4TV