locked DIGITAL MODES #TechnicalHelpQuestion

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS CHAT? I Have forgot.
Thanks
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

Michael Black

JTAlert.
Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 02:32:20 PM CDT, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS CHAT? I Have forgot.
Thanks
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

Kevin McQuiggin (VE7ZD/KN7Q)

PSK31 as well

On Jul 13, 2022, at 12:32 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS CHAT? I Have forgot.
Thanks
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

Kevin k5vp

You mean, like JTAlert?

Kevin

k5vp

On Jul 13, 2022, at 12:36 PM, Kevin McQuiggin (VE7ZD/KN7Q) <mcquiggi@...> wrote:

PSK31 as well

On Jul 13, 2022, at 12:32 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS CHAT? I Have forgot.
Thanks
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

Evan Hand

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 02:32 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS CHAT? I Have forgot.
Thanks
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*
Do you mean JS8Call? That is a weak signal mode with an RTTY type of interchange.

73
Evan
AC9TU

Gwen

JS8Call

Gwen

KI5PXQ

On 7/13/22 1:32 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS CHAT? I Have forgot.
Thanks

Thanks Gwen. appreciate that. For the life of me I could not remember.

On 7/13/2022 3:29 PM, Gwen wrote:

JS8Call

Gwen

KI5PXQ

On 7/13/22 1:32 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS CHAT? I Have forgot.
Thanks

--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

No itwas JS8Call.

On 7/13/2022 2:41 PM, Kevin k5vp wrote:
You mean, like JTAlert?

Kevin

k5vp

On Jul 13, 2022, at 12:36 PM, Kevin McQuiggin (VE7ZD/KN7Q)<mcquiggi@...> wrote:

PSK31 as well

On Jul 13, 2022, at 12:32 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N<dwtucker19@...> wrote:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS CHAT? I Have forgot.
Thanks
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

Kevin k5vp

If this was a game show & the category was WSJTX, I would have never
guessed JS8Call. (Since it's not in WSJTX.)

Best regards,

*Kevin Potter *
*k5vp*

wrote:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS CHAT? I Have forgot.
Thanks
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

Gwen

True
Not  = IN =   WSJTX, but based on WSJTX.
High complement to Joe Taylor

Gwen

KI5PXQ

wrote:
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS CHAT? I Have forgot.
Thanks
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

--