From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steven Rutledge
Sent: 7. heinäkuutata 2022 17:37
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] Logging Question #logging

I have found that when a station is in contest mode (rare grids trying to speed up the process, not in a contest) and I'm not, I can work them, have an exchange and the QSO is not logged in my program. I never get a prompt. Do I have to also be in the contest mode to get the logging prompt. I'm sure the answer is obvious but my brain can't figure it out. How do I log the Q?

Steve, N4JQQ, EM55bd

Pietro Molina

Are you sure it is not logged? There is a flag [automatic log (only in
contest)] in the WSJT setting page.

Pietro I2OIM

Il giorno gio 7 lug 2022 alle ore 17:49 Steven Rutledge <
steven.t.rutledge@...> ha scritto:

I have found that when a station is in contest mode (rare grids trying to
speed up the process, not in a contest) and I'm not, I can work them, have
an exchange and the QSO is not logged in my program. I never get a
prompt. Do I have to also be in the contest mode to get the logging
prompt. I'm sure the answer is obvious but my brain can't figure it out.
How do I log the Q?

Steve, N4JQQ, EM55bd

Bill, WB6JJJ

There is a manual "LOG" button on the screen that presents the same LOG screen...

Bill
WB6JJJ

I have found that when a station is in contest mode (rare grids trying to speed up the process, not in a contest) and I'm not, I can work them, have an exchange and the QSO is not logged in my program. I never get a prompt. Do I have to also be in the contest mode to get the logging prompt. I'm sure the answer is obvious but my brain can't figure it out. How do I log the Q?

Steve, N4JQQ, EM55bd

Steven Rutledge <steven.t.rutledge@...>

Uhhhhh, I just never noticed that. I only recently faced this conundrum. Thank all of you for being so kind to help me out. I'm on board now.

Kind regards and 73,

Steve, N4JQQ/C6AFP