locked #windows11 #windows11

fejohnso

New computer with Windows 11. Installed 2.5.4 ok, The Waterfall does not come on, When I click on Waterfall nothing happens, cannot see it. What do I do? Everything else seems to work ok.

Michael Black

If you hover over the WSJTX icon on the task bar do you see the waterfall window?
If you do right-click it and select "Move" -- then move your cursor keys and you should then be able to move your mouse and see the window.
Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, July 3, 2022 at 07:14:59 PM CDT, fejohnso via groups.io <fejohnso@...> wrote:

New computer with Windows 11. Installed 2.5.4 ok, The Waterfall does not come on, When I click on Waterfall nothing happens, cannot see it. What do I do? Everything else seems to work ok.

fejohnso

Thanks for the info--found it.