locked #Windows10 new user, windows audio output not available #Windows10

Roger Singer - KG7NTP

Audio input recognizing radio by showing IC-7300 (USB Audio CODEC)
Audio output only gives me two options in the drop box ;1. IC-7300 (Realtek High Definition Audio), 2. Speakers ( USB Audio CODEC).
I have downloaded and installed the most current version of the ICOM drivers as per instructions from a you tube video (K0PIR)
I'm running Windows 10
IC-7300
MFJ 949E Antenna Tuner

--
Roger KG7NTP

Ron

Hey Roger:

This is a common issue with WSJT-X. I put together a WSJT-X starter guide that includes a section on how to setup your audio settings. I've pre as ented it at ham club meetings & shared it with members of this group & have received very positive feedback.

Email me at:

ron@...

73,

Ron - KJ5XX