why dragging??

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 1:29 PM Alan, W5CIB <theoldxmusicman@...>
wrote:

In the 'Colors' page in 'Settings' it won't let me rearrange the lines.
I can click and hold on a line and drag it to another position but when I
release the mouse button the line I moved disappears. I have to Cancel
the settings page, or Reset the page to get the line back. ???

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 24/06/2022 02:44, Alan, W5CIB wrote:
In the 'Colors' page in 'Settings' it won't let me rearrange the lines. I can click and hold on a line and drag it to another position but when I release the mouse button the line I moved disappears. I have to Cancel the settings page, or Reset the page to get the line back. ???
Perhaps you should have mentioned that this is with the WSJT-Z clone.

WSJT-X colors drag and drop works fine.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Pietro Molina

Because the order is important... the first == true decides the colour.

Pietro I2OIM