locked WSJT does not transmit through the full cycle #FT8

Jim Patch

I Hope someone can help. When I am in a QSO on fT8 everything works fine until the last transmission from me. It does not transmit through the full transmission cycle. The transmission goes on and then immediately off. Sometimes, I get through to the other person and many times I don't. So, if I transmit my 73, there is a quick on transmit and then off---less than a second. The same happens if my last transmission is the RR.

Any help?

Thanks,

Jim
WA9LJK

Dave Garber

how are you sending audio to the radio, interfacing through a Signalink, or
internal to radio sound

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 2:28 PM Jim Patch <jimpatch@...> wrote:

I Hope someone can help. When I am in a QSO on fT8 everything works fine
until the last transmission from me. It does not transmit through the full
transmission cycle. The transmission goes on and then immediately off.
Sometimes, I get through to the other person and many times I don't. So,
if I transmit my 73, there is a quick on transmit and then off---less than
a second. The same happens if my last transmission is the RR.

Any help?

Thanks,

Jim
WA9LJK

Michael Black

Please place this file as described belowhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/t52ngcalsgnpm8m/wsjtx_log_config.ini?dl=0
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\WSJT-X The WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be in the same location For Linux put it in   ~/.config The WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be here: ~/.local/share/WSJT-X Restart WSJT-X and duplicate the problem.Shut down WSJT-X
Then send me the WSJT-X_RigControl.log fileMike W9MDB