locked automatic logging with v2.6.0rc #TechnicalHelpQuestion

AH0U

Just loaded the new rc version and it works fine except will not log QSO's without my confirming on the popup screen.... in previous versions I could turn this off so it logged on its own... using HRD log and JTAlert...... In REPORTING I did NOT check prompt me to log but it seems to do it anyway.
AH0U

neil_zampella <neilz@...>

If I remember right, WSJT-X has never 'automatically' logged outside of
the contest modes, as it requires the operator to be in front of the
computer to verify the data.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 6/20/2022 4:01 AM, AH0U wrote:
Just loaded the new rc version and it works fine except will not log QSO's without my confirming on the popup screen.... in previous versions I could turn this off so it logged on its own... using HRD log and JTAlert...... In REPORTING I did NOT check prompt me to log but it seems to do it anyway.
AH0U

AH0U

Previous versions allow it by clicking on the do not show reminder.... works fine but the new version the click do not show does not work
AH0U

Dave Garber

I think auto logging it has been changed to be contest mode allowed
only......(see under reporting tab)

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE