locked Logging data from Band Activity window #logging

- -

Is there a way to record the data decoded and displayed in the Band Activity window?
--
de Gary K7FR

Reino Talarmo

Is there a way to record the data decoded and displayed in the Band Activity window?
--
Hi Gary,

Look for ALL.txt file in the logging directory.
You may need to rename it now and then to keep its size suitable for any text editor or other program to study it. You may rename it at any time and wsjt-x will make a new one.

73, Reino OH3mA

Pietro Molina

All that are recorded in all.txt but wspr that is recorded in ALL_WSPR.TXT

Pietri I2OIM

Il giorno mer 8 giu 2022 alle ore 07:07 - - <k7fr@...> ha scritto:

Is there a way to record the data decoded and displayed in the Band
Activity window?
--
de Gary K7FR

Karza

Hi Gary,
Is there a way to record the data decoded and displayed in the Band Activity window?
Yes, WSJT-X already does this.  See file ALL.TXT in the log directory.

73's de Kari, oh2gqc

William Smith

It’s in ALL.TXT in File->Open Log Directory

73, Willie N1JBJ

On Jun 7, 2022, at 7:19 PM, - - <k7fr@...> wrote:

Is there a way to record the data decoded and displayed in the Band Activity window?
--
de Gary K7FR

Dave Garber

save, on the top line, but that saves as a wav file.
Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 1:07 AM - - <k7fr@...> wrote:

Is there a way to record the data decoded and displayed in the Band
Activity window?
--
de Gary K7FR

Sam Birnbaum

The all.txt file has all the decoded messages in text format.

73,

Sam W2JDB

On Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 01:07:24 AM EDT, - - <k7fr@...> wrote:

Is there a way to record the data decoded and displayed in the Band Activity window?
--
de Gary K7FR

ka5bjc@...

Doesn't All.Txt record everything displayed in the Band Activity window?

Rich - K1HTV

Gary,
All decoded lines that you see in teh Band Activity window are archived in the ALL.TXT file. Top access this file, which can be huge, click on "File" in the upper left corner and then select "Open log directory". if you use Notepad++, you should bew ably to read the data. An easy way to search a huge ALL.TXT file is to use a program called AllText.exe written by Sam, W2JDB, the creator of the QLog program for blind Hams.

To download the AllText.exe file you must first join the Groups.IO group called "ProgramsByW2JDB". After doing so, you should be able to download the program and its users manual file at:
https://groups.io/g/ProgramsByW2JDB

73,
Rich - K1HTV

Michael Black

Have you looked at ALL.TXT?
Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 12:07:22 AM CDT, - - <k7fr@...> wrote:

Is there a way to record the data decoded and displayed in the Band Activity window?
--
de Gary K7FR

Bob KM4RL

The ALL.TXT file in the log directory.

Bob KM4RL

- -

Thanks everyone! About 20 minutes after posting I discovered that what I wanted was in ALL.TXT. I'm finding WSJT and the modes it decodes to be quite fascinating.

--
de Gary K7FR

Williams, G (af8c)

I have a .BAT batch file that is great for searching for text in ALL.BAT and it can be run while WSJT-X is running FT8 etc.

I can email a link to the batch file to anyone.

--73, Glenn, AF8C