locked ARRL CONTEST SETUP #ContestMode

I SEE THAT WSJT HAS A WW DIGITAL SETUP. HOW DO I SET THIS TO LOG THE GRID SQUARE IN ACLOG.
THANKS
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

Dennis W1UE

Dave

For the ARRL International Digital Contest, you probably don't want to use
WW Digi. The default CQ message
is CQ WW. If you use the NA VHF contest module, the default CQ message is
CQ Test. If you fill in your
Grid in the normal grid window, the program will pick it up.

Dennis W1UE

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 1:28 AM Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...>
wrote:

I SEE THAT WSJT HAS A WW DIGITAL SETUP. HOW DO I SET THIS TO LOG THE GRID
SQUARE IN ACLOG.
THANKS
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

Hey thanks Dennis. Really appreciate the info.

73's Dave NU4N

On 6/2/2022 3:33 AM, Dennis W1UE wrote:
Dennis W1UE
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

Larry Banks

The contest this weekend uses the NA VHF setup.

Larry / W1DYJ