locked M1 build crashes when clicking callsign in GUI #macOS

DL8DTL Joerg <j2020@...>

I finally managed to make a native M1 CPU MacOS build. (Had to twiddle the CMake stuff a little so it includes libgfortran and libqmath in the .app package.)

It basically works, but as soon as I click the callsign in one of the lines of the receiver window, it crashes with:

```
At line 1 of file /Users/j/src/wsjtx/lib/grid2deg.f90
Fortran runtime error: Actual string length is shorter than the declared one for dummy argument 'grid0' (0/6)
```
I did configure my own grid location in setup, so I guess it has troubles to extract the grid from the peer, even though it is correctly displayed.

DL8DTL Joerg <j2020@...>

Puzzling. I dug my way through it with lldb. In order to see what happens, I inserted a printf() into "void MainWindow::on_dxGridEntry_textChanged (QString const& grid)" right before calling azdist_ (the FORTRAN code).
It displays the grids correctly when I click on a line:
```
JO61VA GG66
JO61VA IN91
JO61VA JN01