locked Eta Aquards Meteor Shower #MSK144

David Tucker

I understand there is a meteor shower May 5-6. Been a long time since I used MSK144. Guess I will leave the rig on overnight and see what I can decode.
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

Roy Appleton

What band?

Roy
WA0YMH

On Wed, May 4, 2022, 12:59 PM David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

I understand there is a meteor shower May 5-6. Been a long time since I
used MSK144. Guess I will leave the rig on overnight and see what I can
decode.
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

Reino Talarmo

I assume 6 m.
73 Reino OH3mA

I understand there is a meteor shower May 5-6. Been a long time since
I used MSK144. Guess I will leave the rig on overnight and see what I
can decode.
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

ve4cy

Made two MSK144 scatter contacts this morning on 2 meters with my IC-9700. One was a new station/grid.

73 de Jim VE4CY

> I understand there is a meteor shower May 5-6. Been a long time since I used MSK144. Guess I will leave the rig on overnight and see what I can decode.
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

ve4cy

Two popular bands:

Six meters 50.260
Two meters 144.150

Also some on 220 and 432... But not for the feint of heart.

I understand there is a meteor shower May 5-6. Been a long time since I
used MSK144. Guess I will leave the rig on overnight and see what I can
decode.
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*

Pietro Molina

Region 1, too?

ve4cy

No.. Just North America. Not sure of other regions.

No.. Just North America. Not sure of other regions.

ve4cy

Found this.. Should help: https://www.qsl.net/g0isw/g0iswms.htm