locked Bouncing email to group #special

Roger

A member contacted me yesterday to say his email to the group is bouncing. Unfortunately he failed to attach a copy of the bounced message with his plea for help.

To add to his woes my reply to him bounced.

Please would this member contact me again with a copy of the bounced message.

There is a hashtag #TestMessage to assist with such problems. A message with this hashtag will not be emailed to menbers and is deleted from the archive after one hour. This will minimise annoyance to other members.

Happy Easter and keep safe.

73
Roger
GW4HZA
moderator

Dennis Wage <dwage@...>

Roger,

Did you ever find out how the #hashtag got removed from that one message?

I assure you it was not me.

On 15/04/2022 12:33, Dennis Wage wrote:
Roger,
Did you ever find out how the #hashtag got removed from that one message?
I assure you it was not me.

Hi Dennis

The only mechanism I'm aware of is email clients removing hashtags.

Kind regards

Roger
GW4HZA