locked Automatic LotW logging #Alinco #adiFiles

Jim Cary

Phil,

No, that is not the case. My W2SM location action was the same as the ZF location until I had to reload from scratch all my software at W2 because of a lightening strike that took out the computer, as well as damaged my radios. And when I finished downloading and installing all the software, the "automatic LotW" logging started. So I have something different set between the two systems. I don't know if it is a WSJT-X or JTAlert setting or perhaps a DXKeeper setting.

It's not a critical issue at all, just something that bugs me!

73,

Jim