locked Automatic LotW logging #adiFiles #Alinco #logging

Jim Cary

I have to stations with identical setups --- K3, WSJT-X, JTAlert, and DXKeeper.

On one station, W2SM, the contacts automatically upload to LoTW once I hit the "log: button.

On the other, ZF2LC, they only upload when I go to DXKeeper and tell it to upload to LoTW.

For the life of me, I cannot find the setting that controls this. Where is i?!!!

Jim
W2SM
ZF2LC

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/03/2022 6:32 am, Jim Cary wrote:
I have to stations with identical setups --- K3, WSJT-X, JTAlert, and DXKeeper.

On one station, W2SM, the contacts automatically upload to LoTW once I hit the "log: button.

On the other, ZF2LC, they only upload when I go to DXKeeper and tell it to upload to LoTW.

For the life of me, I cannot find the setting that controls this. Where is i?!!!

Jim
W2SM
ZF2LC
If you are using JTAlert to log QSOs to DXKeeper than visit the JTAlert Settings window, "Logging -> DXLab DXKeeper" section and enable the "Instruct DXKeeper to upload each new QSO to LoTW" checkbox.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Hi Jim,

The difference I see is that for one you are in W2 the other bin ZF2. Maybe it’s your communications ability at each location.

Phil GM3ZZA

Sent from Mail for Windows

I have to stations with identical setups --- K3, WSJT-X, JTAlert, and DXKeeper.

On one station, W2SM, the contacts automatically upload to LoTW once I hit the "log: button.

On the other, ZF2LC, they only upload when I go to DXKeeper and tell it to upload to LoTW.

For the life of me, I cannot find the setting that controls this. Where is i?!!!

Jim
W2SM
ZF2LC

Jim Cary

Laurie..... Thanks.

You are the man!!!

73,

Jim

w7pp@att.net

I wish everyone would use your software, I can't do without it ! Thank you, thank you, thank you !