locked #EnhancementReqest #QSO_practices #EnhancementReqest #QSO_practices

RossBaker

I like to chase grids. Is there a way to inhibit auto answer if they do not share their grid?

Karza

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 07:50 PM, RossBaker wrote:

I like to chase grids. Is there a way to inhibit auto answer if they do not
share their grid?
No.

Martin G0HDB

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 05:50 PM, RossBaker wrote:

I like to chase grids. Is there a way to inhibit auto answer if they do not
share their grid?
You can untick the 'Call 1st' option and that will leave the choice of which caller to answer entirely in the hands of you, the operator.

--
Martin G0HDB

RossBaker

Thank you. Just looking for an automated method. Perhaps the developers could kindly consider such an option.