locked For all members: Replies to thread #special

Roger

I have been contacted by members regarding the difficulties following some threads.

Members are objecting to messages without quoting the original posts making it difficult to follow the thread. Please quote the thread you are replying to within the message. If you are using the groups.io web interface there is a "Quote Whole Post" Button for this purpose. Please use it. Please also follow the convention for the thread and bottom or top post according to previous replies. I will start rejecting messages which come my way where the thread is difficult to follow.

I've also noticed that some who are quoting the thread have mangled the quoted text. I have already started rejecting these.

73
Roger
GW4HZA
moderator