locked Slash call crashes again #stopped_working

n4qwf .

I guess I had not worked anyone with a / in the call lately. I was under the impression that the issue had gone away. This evening I called BY1CRA/WO22 and when he answered me the program crashed. It just disappeared. As before when I tried to open it I got a message saying the JT4 was still running. Closing it in devise manager fixed it. I am running WSJT-X 2.5.3. Is that the problem?

73<<John

Kevin k5vp

Known problem, which has been fixed with 2.5.4. Upgrade to 2.5.4

Best regards,

*Kevin Potter *
*k5vp*