sticky #Icom - Error Loading LotW Users Data #Icom

Michael Black

On Monday, February 14, 2022, 04:46:30 PM CST, Black Michael <mdblack98@...> wrote:

Read section 3.1 of the Manual.
Mike W9DMB

On Monday, February 14, 2022, 04:43:35 PM CST, Lee Asher <vk4cxx@...> wrote:

This error appears every time I load up WSJTX program.

====
Network Error - SSL/TLS support not installed, cannot fetch:
https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-user-activity.csv

I have also managed to download this .csv file manually but don't know
which folder it will run from. Any help appreciated. Or maybe there are
some other requirements ??
====

Regards, Lee Asher VK4CXX

Bud - VE6CSX

Thanks Michael

Michael Black

Yes...the error was telling you it didn't update...silence is golden.
Mike W9MDB

On Friday, February 25, 2022, 12:06:38 AM CST, Bud - VE6CSX <bberges@...> wrote:

i did that and the error disappeared.  Will the program now update this file\??

Bud - VE6CSX

i did that and the error disappeared. Will the program now update this file\??

Michael Black

If you have the 32-bit version of WSJTX you need this:https://slproweb.com/download/Win32OpenSSL_Light-1_1_1L.msi

For the 64-bit versionhttps://slproweb.com/download/Win64OpenSSL_Light-1_1_1L.msi

You can install both of them to cover all bases.
Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, February 24, 2022, 06:53:54 PM CST, Bud - VE6CSX <bberges@...> wrote:

I followed the 2.5.4 manual instructions carefully, but still have the problem.

Dave Garber <ve3wej@...>

Did you try going to lotw webside and find it. Download it and put in the
Wsjt folder.

sent via LG hand held device

On Thu., Feb. 24, 2022, 7:53 p.m. Bud - VE6CSX, <bberges@...> wrote:

I followed the 2.5.4 manual instructions carefully, but still have the
problem.

Bud - VE6CSX

I followed the 2.5.4 manual instructions carefully, but still have the problem.

Lee Asher

That was a big help Michael, thanks ever so much and have a great day.

Regards, Lee Asher
Regular Aussie Virus Updates at
Aussie CV-Vaccine Informer <https://OZPandemic.info>