locked Cabrillo Header #ContestMode

Dave

I am using WSJT-X 2.5.4. The Cabrillo file header does not have CATEGORY-MODE: This is required for ARRL log submissions. I have been editing the Cabrillo fiile to include the category but wonder if this category could be added to the header in the next WSJT-X release.

Dave Alwies, W8QXR

Dave Garber

You can edit the cabrillo with notepad

sent via LG hand held device