locked FLRig 1.4.3.16 vs M1 Mac Min (OSX 12.1 - Monterey) #Icom #macOS

Mark Erbaugh <mark.election@...>

I can't seem to get FLRig to connect to my Icom IC-7610 which is connected via USB. I have another program. RUMlogNG that has no problem connecting using the same hardware.

The serial device dropdown lists the ports, but when I select the correct one (at least the same one RUMlogNG uses) and click the Init button, nothing happens.

73,
Mark, N8ME

Michael Black

Please show your rig settings in FLRig.
Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, December 16, 2021, 11:11:41 PM CST, Mark Erbaugh <mark.election@...> wrote:

I can't seem to get FLRig to connect to my Icom IC-7610 which is connected via USB.  I have another program. RUMlogNG that has no problem connecting using the same hardware.

The serial device dropdown lists the ports, but when I select the correct one (at least the same one RUMlogNG uses) and click the Init button, nothing happens.

73,
Mark, N8ME

Mark Erbaugh <mark.election@...>

Sorry for the post. I meant to post this in the FLDigi forum.