locked #logging #NewUser #ContestMode FT Roundup #NewUser #logging #ContestMode

Steve VE7GTU

Thanks Brian (and Sam, Michael). That looks a good, straightforward approach. Appreciate the tips.

73, Steve.

Steve VE7GTU

Thanks Tony. I downloaded the N1MM instructions and will have a good read of them today. It looks pretty comprehensive.

73, Steve.

Sam Birnbaum

Whatever works is fine.

73,