locked PSK REPORTER #TechnicalHelpQuestion

I did  a reboot now psk reporter is working FB!!

On 12/1/2021 3:34 AM, DAVID TUCKER wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I already have my antennas set for 80,40,30,60 & 20. I think I have the PSK reporter set correctly . There must be be something wrong some where. But  where??

73's Dave NU4N

On 12/1/2021 12:54 AM, Reino Talarmo wrote:

Hi Dave

Go to Settings – Frequencies and fill in your Station Information field.

73, Reino OH3mA

--
73’S NU4N DAVE
--

--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave

Thanks for the reply. I already have my antennas set for 80,40,30,60 & 20. I think I have the PSK reporter set correctly . There must be be something wrong some where. But  where??

73's Dave NU4N

On 12/1/2021 12:54 AM, Reino Talarmo wrote:

Hi Dave

Go to Settings – Frequencies and fill in your Station Information field.

73, Reino OH3mA

--
73’S NU4N DAVE

--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave

Reino Talarmo

Hi Dave

Go to Settings – Frequencies and fill in your Station Information field.

73, Reino OH3mA

PS And in General tab Station Details My Call and My Grid fields.

Reino

Reino Talarmo

Hi Dave

Go to Settings – Frequencies and fill in your Station Information field.

73, Reino OH3mA

I am having a hard time getting PSK Reporter to post my call and antenna.
Everything that I know of is set correctly in WSJT-X
Any help please.
--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave