locked PSK REPORTER #TechnicalHelpQuestion

I am having a hard time getting PSK Reporter to post my call and antenna.
Everything that I know of is set correctly in WSJT-X
Any help please.
--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave

Reino Talarmo

Hi Dave

Go to Settings – Frequencies and fill in your Station Information field.

73, Reino OH3mA

Reino Talarmo

Hi Dave

Go to Settings – Frequencies and fill in your Station Information field.

73, Reino OH3mA

PS And in General tab Station Details My Call and My Grid fields.

Reino

Thanks for the reply. I already have my antennas set for 80,40,30,60 & 20. I think I have the PSK reporter set correctly . There must be be something wrong some where. But  where??

73's Dave NU4N

On 12/1/2021 12:54 AM, Reino Talarmo wrote:

Hi Dave

Go to Settings – Frequencies and fill in your Station Information field.

73, Reino OH3mA

--
73’S NU4N DAVE

--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave

I did  a reboot now psk reporter is working FB!!