locked Help with settings please #WSJTX_config #Yaesu 450D #WSJTX_config #Yaesu

m0gyy@...

Hi, I am getting back into the hobby after an illness has kept me off the air for a long time. I have my Yaesu 450d set up with wsjtx and cat with a yaesu scu 17 this all works fine with HRD but I cannot seem to find the right settings for wsjtx, any help getting this to work would be really great. Thank you

Michael Black

Are you trying to run both at the same time?

If so, just pick Ham Radio Deluxe for the rig.

Mike W9MDB